This node offset the input vector(s) based on an input offset vector with an input falloff as a factor. It is a linear interpolation between the input vector(s) and the input vector(s) plus the offset vector where the factor of the interpolation is the falloff value.
- Start/End - Start will return the input vectors when the falloff is minimum (zero) and the input vectors plus the offset vector when the falloff is maximum (one). End on the other hand will return the input vectors plus the offset vector when the falloff is minimum (zero) and the input vectors when the falloff is maximum (one).
- Use Vector List - It is the button you see beside the Start/End options, if is enabled, the node will expect a vector list to offset and the output will be the offset vector list.
- Vector(s) - A vector(s) to offset.
- Falloff - A falloff to use as a factor.
- Offset - The offset vector.
- Vector(s) - The resulted vector(s).
Advanced Node Settings¶
Examples of Usage¶
If End is used instead of Start, the animation reverse: