This node lets you cut a number of characters from the input text either from start or from the end.
It will return the text that start at the character with index Start and end at the character at index End. So if I set the start index to be 0 and the end index to be 5 the output will be “Anima”.
- Start - This option lets you set the starting index. If it is disabled, then it will be considered zero.
- End - This option lets you set the ending index. If it is disabled, then it will be considered the last index.
- Text - An input text to trim.
- Start - The start index.(integer)
- End - The end index.(integer)
- Text - The output string.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Negative Indices - If enabled, you can enter negative indices in the start and end inputs. A negative index -i means the index n-i where n is the number of letters.