Separate Text Object¶
This node takes a text object and separates its characters into individual objects.
- Type - Lets you choose the type of the output object, it can be Text, Curve or a Mesh.
- Source - The source text object.
- Material - A material to assign to the newly created objects.
- Origin - The location of the object’s origin.
- Type - The type of the newly created object. (Text,Curve,Mesh)
- Text Objects - A list that contains the newly created objects.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Parent To Main Container - Parent the objects to Animation Nodes’ container.