Spline From edges¶
This node creates a linear poly spline for every input edge, that is, every edge will represent a linear poly spline that have 2 point which are the vertices of the edge.
- Radius Per Vertex - This option sets the radius per vertex, so the node expects a radius list with the same length as the the vertices list.
- Radius Per Edge - This option sets the radius per edge, so the node expects a radius list with the same length as the the edge indices list.
- Vertices - A vector list that represent the position of the vertices of the edges.
- Edge Indices - An Edge Indices list.
- Radius(radii) - The radius of the splines or a list of radii of the splines based on the selected option.
- Splines - The output splines.
Advanced Node Settings¶