Curve Object Output¶
This node takes a list of splines and write them to a curve object. It is possible to insert a single spline because the node is vectorized.
- Splines - A list of splines that form the curve.
- Bevel Depth - The radius of curve.
- Bevel Resolution - An integer that defines the number of vertices of the curve. Notice that the original number of vertices of the curve is 4 and the integer defines the extra number of vertices to be added.
- Extrude - Amount of extrusion applied to the curve.
- Bevel Start - A factor that defines the start of beveling.
- Bevel End - A factor that defines the end of beveling.
- Offset - The amount of offset applied to the curve.
- Preview Resolution - The quality of the curve.(The number of loops that connect eah two handles)
- Taper Object - A curve to use as a factor for the radius of the curve.
- Bevel Object - A curve to use as a shape for the curve.
- Fill Mode - A string that defines the mode for filling the curve, Possible modes can be known from the advanced node setting panel.
- Object - The output curve.
Advanced Node Settings¶