Sound From Sequences¶
When sounds are baked using the Sound bake node, they are in fact added to the sequence editor at a certain channel, and you can select a sound by its location in the sequencer channels.
- Sound Type:
- Average - Returns the sound which was baked using the Bake Average button.
- Spectrum - Returns the sound which was baked using the Bake Spectrum button.
- Sequences - The sequences at which the sound strips exist, you can get sequences list by using the Sequences From Channel node.
- Bake Index - The index of the baked data. Multiple sound data can be baked using the Sound Bake node and this index let you choose which one to get.
- Sound - The sound data of the sound strip.
Advanced Node Settings¶