Object Data Path Output¶
This node behaves just like the Object Attribute Output, but it is more convenient to use with lists where for instance the location of the object has 3 values (X,Y,Z), this node will let you set the value for any of them independently.
To get the data path of any property just right click on the property and select Copy Data Path.
- Object - An object.
- Path - The data path of the property.
- Array Index - The index of the property to edit. Where the first element indexed as zero and the third as 2.
- Value - The value of the property to edit.
- Object - The input object.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Clear Cache - The node automatically cache data paths for faster future executions, pressing this would clear that cache.