Replicate Mesh Data¶
This node copy the input mesh data multiple times then transforms each new copy based on a corresponding transformation matrix or a translation vector then copied are combined into a single mesh data. The transformations are input as a list of matrices or vectors where its length is the number of copies.
The transformations can either be defined by matrices which support translation, rotation and scaling or by vectors that only support translations.
- Matrices - This option lets you define the transformations using a transformation matrix list.
- Vectors - This option lets you define the translations using a vector list.
- Mesh Data - The mesh data.
- Matrices - A list of transformation matrices that defines the transformations applied on the copies where the first matrix is applied on the first copy, second on second and so on.
- Vectors - A list of vectors that defines the translations applied on the copies where the first translation is applied on the first copy, second on second and so on.
- Mesh Data - A mesh data that contains the copies.
Advanced Node Settings¶