Prepare Polygon Transformation¶
This node separate input polygons and return them in their unity position, that is, they are located at the center of the world and lie on the xy plane.
It also return a list of transformation matrices that if used to transformed the output polygons, the result will be the polygons in their initial position and orientation.
- Vertices - A vector list that represent the vertices locations of the polygons.
- Polygon Indices - A polygon indices that define the polygons.
- Vertices - The vector list that represent the vertices locations of the separated polygons at their unity position.
- Polygon Indices - A polygon indices list that define the separated polygons.
- Transformations - A matrix list that include the transformation matrices that describe polygons original locations and orientations.
Advanced Node Settings¶