Find Close Vertices¶
This node takes a vector list (Usually represent the location of some points) and return edge indices list that represent some connection between those input points.
- Amount - This option lets you define the amount of connections that each point should have.
- Distance - This option lets you define a distance, if the distance between a point and another is less that distance, a connections is initialized between them.
- Points - A vector list that contain points locations.
- Amount - The amount of connections each point have. (Only available in the Amount option)
- Max Distance - The maximum distance each connection is allowed to have. (only available in the Distance option)
- Edges - An edge indices list that represent the connections.
- Distances - A float list that contains the lengths of the edges defined by the output edge indices and the input point locations.
Advanced Node Settings¶