Search List Element¶
This node searches for a specific element and returns some information about it.
- List - The input list.
- Search - A value to search for. This value being of the same data type as the input list.
- First Index - The index where the value first appeared in the list. So if the input list is
[1,2,3,2]and we are searching for 2 then the First Index will be 1 because this is the index where the number 2 first appeared.
- All Indicies - A list of the indicies where the search value appeared. So using the example above the output will be
[1,3]because the number 2 appeared at both these indicies.
- Occurrences - The number of times the search value appeared on the list. So for the example above, the output will be 2 because number 2 appeared 2 times in the list.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.