Remove List Element¶
This node removes certain list elements based on their index or their values.
- First Occurrence - This option removes the input value at its first appearance only. So if the input value is 1 and the input list is
[1,2,3,1]the output list will be
[2,3,1]. Notice that the last 1 didn’t change.
- All Occurrence - This option removes all the input values from the list. So for the previous example the output list will be
- Index - This option removes the element at the input index. So for the previous example with input index as 1 then the output will be
[1,3,1]because 2 was at index 1.
- List - An input list.
- Value/Index - The index of the element or its value (Based on the selected option).
- List - The edited list.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.