List boolean Operations¶
This node is used to do mathematical set operations like Union, Intersection, Difference and Symmetric Difference.
- Union - This operation adds the 2 input lists but unlike the combine list node. If an element is shared between the 2 lists it will be considered as a single element. So input list
[1,2,3]Union input list
- Intersection - This node will return a list of elements that are common between the 2 input lists. So input list
[1,2,3]intersection input list
, because it is shared between the 2 lists.
- Difference - This operation will remove the elements of input list 1 from input list 2. So if input list
[1,2,3]difference input list
[1,2]. Notice that 3 was removed because it is in list 2.
- Symmetric Difference - This operation return the elements from both lists if those elements are not shared between both lists. So input list
[1,2,3]Symmetric Difference input list
[1,2,4,5]. Notice that 3 was not included because it is in both lists.
- List 1 - An input list.
- List 2 - An input list.
- List - The result of the set operation.
Advanced Node Settings¶