Get List Element¶
This node returns the element at the input index. So if the input index is 1 and the input list is
[1,2,3] then the output will be 2. (Notice that indices start from 0 and not 1)
- Clamp Index - If enabled, the output will be the last element if the index is larger than or equal the list length, furthermore, the output will be the first element if negative indices were used assuming Wrap option is disabled while if it was enabled, the output will be the first element if absolute the index is larger than or equal the list length. If disabled, fallback value will be used. (see inputs)
- Wrap - If enabled, negative indices will be allowed where
-1means the last element,
-2means the second last element and so on.
- Use Index List - It is the option you see beside Wrap, if enabled, the index will be an integer list and the output will the a list that contains the elements at the indices defined in the input integer list.
- List - An input list.
- Index - The index of the output element.
- Fallback - This value is an arbitrary value that is output when Clamp Index is disabled and the index is larger than or equal the list length, or when Wrap is disabled and negative indices were used, or when Wrap is enabled and the absolute of the index is larger than or equal the length of the list.
- Element - The element at index Input Index
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Make Copy - Copy the element before outputting it. This makes sure the element is independent of the original element in the list and so changing that element won’t affect the output.
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.