This node is used to create an arbitrary list of a specific data type. A new element can be added with the New Input button. A new element can also be added by plugging it into the transparent socket. If the list type is Object and no inputs are present, an operator From Selection will be available that adds the currently selected objects as inputs. See examples.
- Element - A element at the index 0.
- Element - A element at the index 1.
- Element - …
- list - A list that contain all the input data.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Change type - Changes the type of the list to another list type.
- Hide Inputs - Hides all the inputs in the node.
- Remove Unlinked Inputs - Removes all the inputs that are not connected to another node.
A warning will pop up when you use the Remove Unlinked Inputs button in the node, while if you used the the Remove Unlinked Inputs button in the Advanced Node Settings the inputs will be removed without a warning.