Find Points In Radius¶
This node finds the points that lie inside a sphere with a given center and radius in the input KD Tree.
- KD Tree - A KD tree that contain your points.
- Radius - The radius of the search sphere.
- Vector - A vector that represent the center of the search sphere.
- Vectors - The locations of the points that lies inside the sphere defined by the input vector and radius.
- Distances - The distances between the output points and the input point.
- Index - The indices of the nearest points to the input point in the list used to construct the KD tree.
Advanced Node Settings¶