Find Nearest Points¶
This node finds the nearest points in the input KD Tree to a given point.
- KD Tree - A KD tree that contain your points.
- Amount - The amount of points to search for.
- Vector - A vector that represent the location of the point in which we want to find its nearest points.
- Vectors - The locations of the points that is nearest to the input point.
- Distances - The distances between the output points and the input point.
- Index - The indices of the nearest points to the input point in the list used to construct the KD tree.
Advanced Node Settings¶