Intersect Line Plane¶
This node returns the location of the point of intersection of the input line with the input plane.
Blue points are the input points and orange point is the intersection with the input plane.
- Line Start - The location of the starting point of the line.
- Line End - The location of the ending point of the line.
- Plane Point - A point on the required plane.
- Plane Normal - A unit vector that represent the normal of the required plane.
- Intersection - The location of the point of intersection of the input line and input plane.
- Is Valid - A boolean which is True if an intersection was found and False otherwise. The intersection will not be found only when the line is perpendicular on the normal of the plane.
Advanced Node Settings¶