This node creates a vector based falloff that associates to every object a float that is equal to inverse the distance from it to some spline. This float is always in
[0,1] range, So some distances will be clamped to
0. We conclude that objects that are closer to the spline will have a large float that doesn’t exceed
1 and as object gets away, their floats starts to fade till it becomes zero at some point.
- Distance - This float is added to the float of every object which result in an offset for the distance.
- Width - The distance between the ones and the zeroes, can be though of as the slop as well.
- Interpolation - Floats are evaluated at this interpolation.
- Falloff - The actual falloff object.
Advanced Node Settings¶