This node compares 2 values using standard mathematical inequalities such as >,<,<=,>=,=,=! and return
True if it was satisfied and
False if not.
- A - The first value.
- B - The second value.
- Result - The resulted boolean.
Advanced Node Settings¶
- Change Type - Changes the input type to other data type.
- A != B - Means A does not equal to B
- A is B - Unlike A = B, this checks if the inputs are the same object. For instance, if two integer lists have the same value and length, it will return
Falsebecause they are not the same object even though they have the same elements.
- A is None - Returns True if the input is empty and doesn’t represent a data type.
- The type of the data changes automatically when you input a different data type.