This node mixes between two matrices where the factor for mixing is the time mapped to an input interval Duration.
- Time - A time or the factor for mixing.
- Start - A value to start the animation with or the first input for mixing.
- End - A value to end the animation with or the second input for mixing.
- Interpolation - An Interpolation(Function) to evaluate the time at (Linear will just use the input time).
- Duration - The duration of the animation or the interval to map the time to or the value the time is divided by.
- Time - The difference between the input time and the duration (Isn’t affected by the input interpolation).
- Result - The value of the animation evaluated at the input time or the result of mixing.
Advanced Node Settings¶